Residence in Kifissia 02
The ground floor is arranged in three zones:
The first zone consists of the large open-plan living room with three orientations.
The second contains the two-storey entrance area and the dining room, while the third one includes the study, interior staircase, WC as well as the kitchen and dining area.
The upper floor has the same layout as the three zones of the ground floor, but consists of two distinct units:
Two bedrooms for the children, living room, bathroom and corridor, which ends in a secondary entrance and the exterior staircase, which communicates directly with the garden and the swimming pool, are allocated in the first unit.
The master bedroom with a balcony, bathroom and wardrobe comprise the second unit.
Architectural design and supervision of construction:
Building services engineering:
Building site’s area: 833m² (8.966ft²)
Building’s area: 333m² (3.584ft²) (excluding basement)
Completion of construction: 1998
- Design + Art in Greece (issue 31, 2000)
- Architecture in Greece (issue 6, 2000)
- KTIRIO (issue 32, March 2001)
- En Oiko (issue 10, September 2004)
- Idees kai Lyseis gia to Spiti (issue 239, March 2005)
- InArDes – Architecture & Interior Design (2006)
- Reflections on Greek Postwar Architecture by Panos Tsakopoulos (published 2014).